Wednesday 23 September 2015

I QUIT APOLOGISING...

So hey guys and I know, I have been AWOL and like the post headline says, I am going to spare you guys the numerous apologies. I am taking a ten week course at The Fashion Academy, Abuja and we are in the seventh week. So my days are tied up and my nights well, I have home work and I need to sleep and my laptop has issues, I need a new one and I detest typing posts on my phone.  But I'll be a lot more dedicated to you guys.
The Fashion Academy is an amazing school and right now I'm taking the course with 14 amazing, smart, creative women. Follow The Fashion Academy  on Instagram @tfaabuja.

So now to the style part of the post. The 67th Primetime Emmy Awards was Sunday night and the red carpet was dominated by Zac Posen and Chain details, Cut outs and Off Shoulder sleeves.

Guiliana Rancic, Sarah Paulson, Sarah Hyland all rocked the off shoulder trend and then Taraji P. Henson, Lady Gaga and Amy Poehler rocked the Black dress trend as well as sheer and cut out details. Sofia Vegara killed it in Gold St John and that woman is the poster child for knowing her body and dressing it the right way.

The chain detail was rocked by Taraji, Claire Danes and the Chainmail and sheer trend was slayed by Kerry Washington, Cat Deely. The white trend was rocked by three winners Uzo Aduba, Viola Davis and Regina King who proved how big of a night it was for African American Women in Television. As wells as by Jane the Virgin Star, Gina Rodriguez.

Enjoy the pictures below:










No comments:

Post a Comment