Friday 10 July 2015

REVAMP REVAMP I'M BACK

Okay okay, I know I have said I'm back a couple of times but this time I mean it. I was away on Vacay and if I were a normal being I would have posted about my vacation, but I'm not normal as previously established .

Well, I am back and from the title and my tweets you know that Reggie and Regina is getting revamped. The original purpose of Reggie and Regina was to embrace and highlight the complexities and layers of a woman's style and so we are going back to that original purpose and so it going to be awesome . I will try to post more often and keep the posts fresh.

Todays blog post will be about working one piece perhaps a dress or a jacket into two or three more outfits using accessories and of course we will be doing this Reggie and Regina style. Check out my Instagram @ohahanyohe to see my layers.....

Todays blog post will feature two dresses worked into two outfits and one is Reggie and the other is Regina .


 The first dress is a navy blue lace dress with a faux pearl peter pan collar, I love that dress. the length is just right above the knee and so its still short but with a sophisticated edge. In the first outfit it was paired with a beaded hair crown to add a bit of jewellery (did I tell you I'm not a huge fan of jewellery; I only do ear cuffs and rings), a dark blue had bag with gold accents and for a pop of colour pink court shoes and those shoes match the bag as they too have a gold bar on the heel (a part of New Look's shoe collection which I looove). So Regina is it not?

In the next outfit the navy lace dress was paired with brown combat boots (yes boots make a reoccurrence..... can't help myself), a gold ear cuff and a backpack that I am obsessed with the brown highlights and the tribal print and then fringe just make that backpack steal-able and it also has gold hardware in the studs...... I'm in love.



The next two outfits have the same base of a wine short dress (also slightly above the knee) and in the first outfit it is paired with a flower hair crown (yes hair crowns are my new addiction) which adds a whimsical element to the look but for some edge a spiky silver ear cuff is added for some jewellery and a clutch purse with a big silver buckle in sky blue just adds that pop of colour... and black heels tie the look together.

In the next outfit the red dress is paired with an oversized leather jacket which has sequins on the top for some pizazz and a hat in black and burgundy make it so rock and roll. A pair of healed booties add some glam and sophistication to the look and I am so in love with slouchy bags add that for that effortless look.....

So that's how you make variety with a basic in your closet......

leave your comments, share, email me pictures of you trying this out, I want to see them.

love ya.............

No comments:

Post a Comment